1. The first couple who opened the baby-trend was R&B royalty Jay-Z and Beyoncé. They welcomed one of the most highly-anticipated babies in Hollywood, daughter Blue Ivy, on January 7, 2012.
2. High-profile couple Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner welcomed their third child. Their son, Samuel Garner, was born on February 27, 2012. “We are happy to announce on February 27, Jennifer gave birth to a healthy baby boy, Samuel Garner Affleck,” Ben wrote on his Facebook page. The couple have two daughters – Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3.
3. American actress, singer, songwriter, entrepreneur, author, and humanitarian, Hilary Duff, and NHL player, Mike Comrie, welcomed baby-girl Luca Cruz on 20 March, 2012. Little Luca weighed 7lbs 6oz and his parents wrote: “He is surrounded by so much love!! Mom and baby are both doing extremely well.”
4. Die Hard star Bruce Willis, 57, and his second wife Emma Heming, 35, welcomed Mabel Ray Willis, their first child together on 1 April 2012. Bruce has three daughters - Rumer, 23; Scout, 20; and Tallulah, 18 - with ex-wife Demi Moore.
5. The Osbourne clan got a new addition as Jack welcomed a daughter, weighing 8lbs 6oz, with his actress girlfriend, Lisa Stelly. The girls weighted 8 lbs., 6 oz. Newly grandma Sharon Osbourne couldn’t keep back her happiness, saying “I’m going to be the grandmother from hell because I am going to spoil this baby so bad”.
6. After what seemed like an eternity, Jessica Simpson gave birth to her first child - a daughter - with fiancé Eric Johnson. Maxwell Drew Johnson’s first smiled to the newly parents on 1 May 2012. During the pregnancy Jess gained almost 170 pounds, it took her about six months to lose over 50 pounds on Weight Watchers. And recently she announced that she is pregnant, again!
7. The Kill Bill star Uma Thurman gave birth to a girl, first child with financier Arpad Busson, on 15 July 2012. And only three month later the couple revealed the girl’s name - Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalune Florence Thurman-Busson. But her parents call her Luna. Thurman, 42, is also mom to daughter Maya, 14, and son Levon, 10, from her marriage to actor Ethan Hawke. Busson is also a father to sons Flynn, 14, and Cy, 9 1/2, with his former fiancee Elle Macherson.
8. Robbie Williams announced the new addition to his family on his official website, writing: "Praise be, it's Theodora Rose Williams, affectionately known as Teddy...born 3.33pm on 18.9.12, 7lbs 4oz... Baby, Mummy and Daddy are all rockin...Thank you for your best wishes...xxxx." This is the first child for Robbie and his wife Ayda Field, American television actress.
9. Reese Witherspoon gave birth to a baby-boy Tennessee James Toth. She became a mom for the third time on 27 September 2012. This is the first child for Witherspoon and Toth, who married in March 2011. Witherspoon has two children from her first marriage to Ryan Phillippe, daughter Ava, 13, and son Deacon, 8.
10. Gisele Bündchen, Brazilian fashion model, and Tom Brady, American football quarterback welcomed a baby-girl Vivian Lake Brady on 5 December, 2012. This is the second child, the couple have three-year-old son Benjamin Rein Brady.
Voice of Russia, the Daily Mail, the Washington Post, the Huffington Post